Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two-toned Crunch Mother's Day cards




The two cards are Mother's Day cards which I started working on since I had a young friend asked me yesterday if I would make a card for her mother. I donated cards as prizes for a charity shower we gave at our church and the teen received one of the cards. She said her mother likes pink and yellow so I've started with those colors first. The two cards use Technique Junkies Two-toned Crunch technique from Dec 08/Jan 09 newsletter. The first card also uses Splitcoast Stampers Scalloped Edge Medallion technique. Card stock is Stampin Up Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and on card 2 Mellow Moss. Ink is VersaFine and everything else is Stampin Up. Stamps are from the Eastern Blooms and Wagon Full of Fun sets and the flowers are colored by using markers direct to rubber. Markers used are So Saffron, Pretty In Pink and Chocolate Chip. Ribbon is So Saffron from the SAB collection. Sorry my scans are crooked. The cards kept sliding when I closed the scanner. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've all been enjoying some of our "summer" weather. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards. I liked them both. Which one or both are you giving to your young friend?
    CL

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones