Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Cards
























This is the card I made for our granddaughter's first birthday.
The paper is Stampin Up and Hollo's Paper. Stamps are Stampabilities and All Night Media, inks are VersaFine and Stampin Up, and coloring was done with Stampin Up markers. The bunny on the inside was cut with my Cubblebug using a Sizzix die from the Stuffed Animal set. The color is not showing up right for the inside though. I'll be glad when I get the scanner up and running on this computer since it's easier to upload the pictures that way and I think the colors are truer.


Next is a card I made for my Mother using the Technique Junkies Triple Play technique from this month's newsletter. I didn't follow the recommended scale though. The left side of my card is 4 inches instead of 3 inches. This is the first time I tried paper piercing and it's not quite even or straight. I hope to get better with practice. LOL It's difficult to see but the card is Stampin Up Pink Pirouette and the red is Red Riding Hood Red, two of Stampin Up's In Colors for this year. The ribbon is from Michael's, ink is VersaFine, and stamps and markers are Stampin Up.





Thanks for looking in on my blog and hope you'll make any suggestions you have in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones