Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Back!

Front of card using Hollo's Paper and Stampin Up card stock cut with Cricut cartridges Celebrations and Plantin Schoolbook and highlighted with Gelly Roll Stardust roll-on glitter pen. Corners punched with EK Success Corner Adorner Love X3.

Inside upper fold using using Hollo's Paper card stock and Cricut Doodle Charms cartridge.


Inside of card using Stampin Up card stock and Cricut Celebrations cartridge.




I've done some more work with my Cricut and made a second birthday card for our youngest granddaughter. She has two black cats so I used the cat images on her card.

I think it's time to get back to my blog. We had a really great time vacationing in San Diego but it sure spoils one for having to come back to cold and snow. I had to get some of my card swaps finished on my return and think I'm caught up for the moment. Of course, March is just around the corner, and that will mean new swap partners. Lent arrived today also which is a little depressing until I think...WOW that means Easter is only 6 weeks away. Have to think positive!

I haven't done very well with my reading groups lately. I've skipped the last three although I did the homework for one and part for a second. Decided to take some time just to read for fun. Read Jonathan Kellerman's The Conspiracy Club and listened to Fern Michael's Hokus Pokus and Nora Robert's Tribute. I enjoyed them all, but I suppose it's time to quit vegging out and read something of substance to keep the old brain clicking along. Have to ward off dementia with active brain work! LOL Actually if I'm trying to figure out who the bad guy is and how the heroines or heroes are going to catch him isn't that solid brain work? Am I trying to convince myself? ;-)

I joined Facebook just before we left on vacation so I'd be able to view our oldest granddaughter's pictures online and discovered all kinds of friends belong to Facebook and also discovered there are card making groups on Facebook. Another place to go for inspiration. I'm really excited and happy. I was able to see the video of our granddaughter and son earning their red belts also so it's now one of my new favorite places.
Hope all my friends are doing well and remembering to think postive. Spring is almost here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones