Monday, January 26, 2009

Off To A Slow Start

I've been trying to get a Blog started since last fall and just can't seem to get my act together to get it off the ground. I'm going to give it another try and see if I can't really get the job done this time. My friends from Stamp Ohio, Technique Junkies, Stampers Life, Northeast Ohio Stampers, and Ohio Cardmakers have been an inspiration to me. I'd like to have a place to display some of my work and get suggestions to make improvements. I'm learning my craft and sometimes get discouraged when I see the fantastic creations of experienced stampers, but I know if I keep working at it I'll improve. I've rambled long enough and will post this and see what I do next. Hope everyone is keeping warm during this cold January.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah.... am I the first.. or one of the first to congratulate you on your site!!!!

    It will be fun..

    Just take your time and try things out.. there isnt much you can do to goof things up!!!

    will be fun watching it grow hon!!!

    hugs
    Betsy C

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones